Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking 克服畏难在公众场合演讲
Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking克服畏难在公众场合演讲
By: Roger Bourne :陆观•伯尔
Hear you are, perfectly relaxed as you attend the farewell party of Joe.听到你是完全放松你参加的欢送党的乔。
Your boss comes up and asks,” Would you give the farewell speech to Joe in 10 minutes time?”你的老板来了,并问, “你会给予的告别演说给Joe在10分钟的时间” ?
“I can’t'” you splutter, “my vocal chords are paralyzed.” “我不能”你splutter , “我的声乐和弦是瘫痪” 。
And the fear kicks in.和恐惧踢英寸
“I can’t do this!” “我不能这样做” !
I must be crazy!”我必须疯狂“ !
That doesn’t work so now you wait for the floor to open up and swallow you.这并不工作,使现在您等待请开放和海燕你。
That doesn’t happen either.认为不会发生。
Public Speaking creates a great deal of anxiety in most people and arises when they face the prospect of giving a speech, particularly for the first time.在公众场合演讲创造了大量的焦虑,大多数人并出现当他们面临的前景给予了讲话,特别是为第一次。
The truth is that public speaking is always a mixture of terror and exhilaration.事实真相是,在公众场合演讲,始终是混合的恐怖和exhilaration 。
For everyone.为每一个人。
It’s just like snow skiing.这就像雪滑雪。
When you start, all you can think about is how awkward you are, how dangerous it is and how you’ll never be able to do this.当您启动,所有你可以想到的是如何尴尬,你是多么的危险,这是和您将如何从来没有能够做到这一点。
You get one turn right, get up a little bit of speed, the snow starts to fly in the sunshine and a tiny bit of excitement pops up.你得到一个右转,取得了一点点的速度,积雪开始飞,在阳光和一个小小的有点兴奋的持久性有机污染物。
Later, as you become a more accomplished skier, the balance between terror and exhilaration changes.后来,随着你成为一个更完成了滑雪,两者之间取得平衡恐怖和exhilaration的变化。
Now you are zipping down the slopes, carving those turns and feeling like an Olympic Champion!现在你压缩下来的斜坡,雕刻和那些原来的感觉一样,一个奥运冠军!
But there is always that little bit of anxiety lurking, as you speed across the snow.但始终存在着有一点焦虑隐患,正如你的速度全国积雪。
Typically for beginners in public speaking, all we experience is the terror.通常初学者在公众来说,所有我们的经验是恐怖。
Waiting for our turn to come, starting our speech, the terror remains.等待轮到我们来开始,我们的讲话,恐怖仍然存在。
This seems to consume us, makes us irrational and we often feel paralysed.这似乎是消耗我们,使我们的不合理,我们常常感到瘫痪。
Then somehow we get through the presentation, come from the stage and as the numbness wears off, the next feeling we have is relief that the ordeal is over.然后在某种程度上,我们获得通过介绍,来自阶段,作为麻木消退,未来的感觉,我们是救济的磨难是超过。
However, we still retain a sneaking regard for our courage in making that speech and a small glow of exhilaration starts to burn within.不过,我们仍保留偷渡方面,为我们的勇气,在作出这一讲话和一个小辉光的exhilaration开始烧伤内。
Particularly if we can stop saying to ourselves, “how bad we were.”特别是如果我们可以不要说自己“ ,如何坏,我们” 。
In fact, as you walk from the spotlight, say, “Well done indeed,” to yourself.事实上,正如你步行到聚光灯下,说: “做得好事实上, ”给自己。
Why?为什么?
Because it’s true.因为它的真实。
With more practice, the amount of terror reduces and the amount of excitement increases.与更多的实践,金额减少和恐怖的数额增加的兴奋。
Now you do another speech, another presentation and pretty soon you actually realise that you are enjoying this and you become amazed.现在你这样做的另一个讲话,另一个介绍和用不了多久你实际上知道你正在享受这和您成为惊讶。
And slowly you become hooked on the excitement of giving a speech.慢慢你成为迷上了令人兴奋的给予了讲话。
So much so that when you go to fridge in the night for a drink, the fridge light comes on, and you give a 5-minute presentation!以致当您进入冰箱在夜间为一喝,冰箱光,以及你给了5分钟的演讲!
And then the fun starts to creep in.然后乐趣的开始,以蠕变英寸
And by the way.和方式。
If you do not have any nervousness or excitement just before you speak, you will come across to your audience as flat.如果您没有任何紧张或兴奋之前,你发言,你会碰到与您的受众作为单位。
Did you know that some of the greatest orators in the world have been known to be physically sick, before giving a stirring speech.您是否知道,一些最大的演讲,在世界上已经知道身体生病了,前一搅拌讲话。
So, always be kind to yourself.所以,永远是一种给自己。
You will get better, with every presentation that you make.你会得到更好的,而每介绍您。
But you have to make the presentations.但你必须作出介绍。
So learn the information and then simply “do it!”因此,学习资料,然后简单地“做” !
Author Bio作者生物
Roger Bourne has been involved in Public Speaking, Personal Development and Coaching for more than 25 years.陆观•伯尔一直参与在公众来说,个人发展及教练25年以上。
As published author of “From Fear to Fame in Public Speaking,” he knows how to makes it clear and simple for people getting started in Public Speaking.作为发表作品的作家, “免于恐惧的成名,在公众来说, ”他知道如何使简单明了的人开始在公众场合演讲。






